Monday, November 5, 2007

Crescent Smiling Moon and Morning Star

Yesterday I asked the question: How do we feel God's Love, He doesn't tell us the same way family members do by hugging us and saying"I Love You" several times a day-so how can I feel God's Love?
The answer came about 4:30 this morning I opened my eyes and shinning gloriously through my window was a smiling crescent moon and right next to it the Morning Star which represents the Resurrected Saviour. The moon was smiling and bright symbolizing that God is pleased with me. I watched it for an hour feeling loved by God just for me.
Thank You Heavenly Father.
My memory is flooded with numerous other occasions when something beautiful comes just to me and I feel God's love.
Sometimes I just question my own value and i need His reassurance that to Him I am valued.
Thank You for sending your love so beautifully this morning Heavenly Father.
May I show my love for you today through my actions. Please guide me.
XOXOXO
Kathryn
http://www.meridianmagazine.com/sci_rel/010227easter.html"

1 comment:

  1. I am so grateful to have beautiful moments like this! Thank you for teaching me to appreciate them! I know that our Heavenly Father loves us, and knows our every need! He sends so many little whispers to remind us that he cares!

    I love you Mom!
    Thanks for making so many sacrifices to be such a good example and Mother to me!

    xoxoxox
    Marta

    ReplyDelete