Thursday, January 3, 2008

For Unto Us a Child is Born;Unto Us a Son is Given

.12/12, 2006 12:40am Bode Paulsen Linford arrived! The Gift of the Father to mankind was a baby boy--His Son--born in the most humble circumstances--yet with the greatest destiny. This year we received the gift of a baby boy our 14th grandchild ---the 1st is 16, stands 6'7" tall, reminds me of Nephi, owns his own jeep, plays on the JV and varsity basketball teams and goes to Dixie College. What greatness lies within these most precious 14 and the 6 of our own with their 5 spouses and they all go forth accomplishing marvelous wonders. Each with a testimony and faith in Jesus Christ that He will bless them. Prayers are answered constantly.
Last night Val had celery stuck in his throat. After about half an hour Keri called I told her the problem--she said I'll pray for him within minutes the celery passed through into the stomach. Yesterday Keri had to take Bode in to have his bellyrubin tested as he had not passed the test for jaundice. Val, Heidi, and I prayed at the prayer place for him this morning , later today Keri called to say his liver was fine it was not the kind that is serious. Thank you Heavenly Father for answers to prayers as Farmor used to say "Answered before I get off my knees".
A forever Family with each strong in faith going forth and doing good is such a great blessing.
I love them sooooo much.
Bode bring indescrible joy and the metamorphises of Keri into Motherhood and Cliff becoming a Father is beatiful to behold.

2 comments:

  1. Mom,
    I love you so much! I have been trying to find you for a few days - since Monday, and today is Wednesday. I hope that you are not frozen under the piles of snow! I hope that you are doing well, and happy! I found something about publishing a book in my mailbox, and saved it for you. You might want to check it out by calling 800-650-7888 x CFS1 or visit www.morrispublishing.com. How goes the writing? Maybe you haven't made it back to that project. I just wanted to pass along the info.

    Lots of love from little ones who are grateful to call you Granny! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom & Dad Happy Anniversary Today! I hope you are having fun someplace! Thank you for going to the temple together on this day some - 39? years ago! You are wonderful parents and I love you! I am SO grateful that we can celebrate your wedding anniversary on this day every year! Thank you for being beautiful examples for each of us! We are so blessed to have a wonderful family! We love you!

    ReplyDelete