Friday, March 13, 2009

Voice From the Temple

I get the opportunity to answer phones in the newly finished soon to be dedicated Draper Utah Temple. It seems that when you call the temple you should talk with someone kind and loving. I hope I can represent the Lord pleasingly. I know the words we speak and the voice we use to say words are important. I want my words to learn to be as the Lord’s words.
Helaman 10:4 Blessed art thou, Nephi, for those things which thou hast done: for I have beheld how thou hast with unwearyingness declared the word, which I have given unto thee, unto this people. And thou hast not feared them, and hast not sought thine own life, but hast sought my will, and to keep my commandments.
5. And now, because thou hast done this with such unwearyingness, behold, I will bless thee forever: and I will make thee mighty in word nad in deed, infaith and in works; yea, even that all things shall be done unto thee according to the word, for thou shalt not ask that which is contrary to my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment