Thursday, February 26, 2009

Holding Jesus’s Hand

The Morning Breeze has secrets to whisper….. Don’t go back to sleep. Put a foot on the floor and then you can climb out. A Wayne Dyer thought I know to be true; he is quoting a ancient sage. How true. If I want Heavenly inspiration It needs some time. Very early morning hours is when I can read and have thoughts flow. I love the time. Even the early hours are hard to find. It is hard to climb out of bed just the first step and then there is house to clean and office work to do but the inspiration is so worth the effort. Don’t miss the early hours they are a time to talk with God.
Yvonne Bent did some searching and found Command means Walk With so keep the commandments means WALK WITH GOD…
It was Monday Night I was seated at the Harr dinner table and each of Senior Team (Jed, Liesl, Chandler) is asked to report on what they learned in Sunday School and Priesthood, or Young Women. Each reports. Liesl, and Chandler had lesson on the 4th article of faith –Faith and repentance. I had this same lesson.
When Peter is walking on the water and is falling he reaches out his hand and is lifted by the Savior. Is the rest of the story Peter walks holding Jesus’s hand on the water?! Yes. Of Course. Marta is saying you have got to read the book. In the Shack Jesus is holding hands with someone walking on the water. Marta and Brad tell us Jesus says in the book “It is more fun if you take off your shoes.” At the table we want to be together with Jesus and holding hands and take off our shoes and run together on the water with Jesus in our midst holding hands and we say “ Yes, we want this Smiling-Adventure together”.
This was such a precious dear moment the spirit was beautiful. I felt the Savior wanted to share this Adventure with us and holding his hand we could all run barefooted on the water.
The goal is to be Celestial. Jakob being held in Brad’s arms and Sara, and Brinley are Celestial every day—Bode, Jay, McKenna, Payton, Chase, Seth and Emma Beth, Brycen are Celestial every day. We start this Earth life Celestial. Then every day we need to stay up to that level. We don’t start someplace at the bottom and try to climb up to it. We need to maintain that high level every day. I need to constantly have Celestial thoughts like holding Jesus’s Hand and walking on Water because with him we can do what’s impossible alone.
I remember Jeremy at about age 4 telling me one morning, “ Last night I flew with Jesus!” Let’s hold hands and all do it together!
Some dogs don’t and Some Dogs Do..... Fly!
Scriptures from Monday morning early….Psalms 82:6 Ye are gods: and all of you are children of the most High. Moses 6:31…And when Enoch had heard these words, he bowed himself to the earth, before the Lord, and spake before the Lord, saying: Why is it that I have found favor in they sight, and am but a lad, (obscure) and all the people hate me: for I am slow of speech: wherefore am I thy servant? 34. Behold my spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you: therefore walk with me.

1 comment:

  1. I love your testimony Kathryn. Thank you for sharing! I will carry that beautiful thought of RUNNING barefoot through the water with Jesus all day!!!!

    ReplyDelete